Every pound we earn is used to make a difference.
Placing your business at St Mary’s is an investment in social good.
Investing in Sheffield
People in deprived communities do not want charity. Instead they need people to invest in their time and skills. So we help them to design and run projects which tackle the chronic social problems of loneliness, boredom and isolation.
“I cannot describe the feeling of worth that Time Credits gave me… to be rewarded for an hour’s work with a Time Credit which you can then go and use, when money is so tight… it meant the world. They give you worth and confidence.”
– TimeBuilders Participant
Investing in Sustainability
- ‘Vegware’ plates and cups: made from plants and composted in the Maltings aerobic digester after use.
- No single-use plastics.
- Any waste food separated and composted
- Electricity is from 100% renewable suppliers.
- We are careful to use local suppliers and the best quality ingredients.
- Our menus have plentiful vegetarian and vegan choices.